Monday, March 24, 2008

2008-March 24-Xango mangosteen juice

My consultation at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is tomorrow. The acupuncture I was having done for my neck & shoulder problem hasn’t improved at all, so I started physical therapy last week. A couple weeks ago my left arm started hurting & my hand was swollen. They thought I might have a blood clot, so did an ultra sound on it last Tuesday. Thank goodness it came back negative or I would have had to start giving myself the blood thinner shots again. Now they think it might be something called lymphedema, which is swelling of the lymph nodes. I thought the oncology nurses told me this is something that is caused by the radiation. Radiation can also damage muscles, which might be the case in my neck & shoulders. My mom & I were just recently told about Xango mangosteen juice. There are people who have had cancer that drank it & their cancer is gone. There is a list of about 50 other things it can help with-anything from allergies, arthritis, alzheimers, acne, diabetes, headaches, weight loss, etc. Normally the directions are to drink a couple ounces a day. Because I already have cancer I need to drink a 25 ounce bottle of mangosteen juice & 1 gallon of distilled water for 21 days. My mom has had pain in her hands & feet for about 6-9 months, so she started drinking the juice. After 3 days her pain was completely gone. I’m praying for a miracle for myself! My mom became a distributor so we could get it cheaper. If anyone is interested in it let me know.

1 comment:

Stephanie Vos said...

Michelle-
We're praying for you!
-Brad and Steph