Thursday, December 13, 2007

December 13, 2007-moving forward with radiation

I met with Dr. Raish Tuesday & even though we don’t have all of the results back yet from the biopsy he has enough information that says I’ve got Hodgkin’s again & we’re moving forward with radiation. He prescribed Percocet for me to try for the pain instead of Vicodin. We’re trying to find something that doesn’t make me so sleepy. I’m just so tired I can’t even function most of the time. I had a radiation consultation yesterday. They had me watch an informational video, asked me a bunch of questions & tattooed me in 3 places that they’ll use for lining me up for radiation. They’re going to call me Friday & let me know when my first radiation appointment is. They told me it could be 10 days yet, which was very upsetting. I told them I can’t wait that much longer. The pain is just killing me. Hopefully they can put a rush on it.

No comments: