Friday, December 7, 2007

December 7, 2007-biopsy surgery was yesterday

It was a long day yesterday. My surgery got moved up. I had to be at the hospital at 9:00 am & didn’t get home till 4:15 pm. They got what they needed from the spot on my neck, so didn’t do anything under my arm. It’s being sent down to Seattle & I should have the results in about a week. When I woke up from surgery my arm, shoulder & neck area were all numb. It was nice because I couldn’t feel the pain under my arm all night. The pain is slowly coming back now though. I try to keep it under control by taking Aleve, Vicodin & anti nausea pills. I meet with Dr. Raish Tuesday. I’m assuming it’s to go over my radiation schedule, since we probably won’t have results back yet from the biopsy. Until then…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle- just wanted to say that I'm thinking about you and hoping for the best.

Tricia2