Friday, May 25, 2007

The Quilt - Tricia

Back in April, I got this email from our aunt Brenda (Melba's baby sister):

"I know Michelle is on everyones mind and in your prayers. The question is what can we do for her. A friend came up with an idea, she did for her daughter. A prayer quilt. Melba said she does get cold and this is something she can take with her and curl up in. Anyway, I hope you can all help with it. I have some Muslin material I will cut up into squares. Each of you will be getting one. Each of you will have to get a special pen that writes on fabric and then write her a message, prayer, inspiring quote or something funny. When I get them all back my friend will help me put them together and she will quilt it for me. Hope you all can help."

Last night, she went to see Michelle in the hospital, and presented her with the quilt. Here are some pictures!




If you've ever taken a picture of Michelle, you'll know this is her usual eyes closed pose :). But I couldn't resist the cute picture with my parents.

No comments: