Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007-finally off the morphine & feeling better

I’m finally off the morphine & feel well enough & with it enough to say “hey”. I had some visitors today for the first time. At least it’s the only time I remember, if I did another time. =) All my numbers are where they need to be at for me to get out of here. We’re waiting on the vomiting & diarrhea things. Yeah, I know-too much information. Good stuff. =) Right now my diet consists of chicken broth, jello & juice. Ugh. I’m not allowed anything else yet. I would give anything for a big juicy burger & creamy shake! =) Of course minus the lettuce & tomato. I’m not allowed to have fresh fruits or vegetables for a year. There is a slight chance I could be discharged tomorrow-slight. Probably Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Just have to take each day as it comes. And it might be to Mt. Vernon to Dr. Raish’s care instead of the Northgate apartment into Group Health’s care. That would be nice!

No comments: